In order to prevent contagion and stop the spread of the new coronavirus, the following disease prevention actions have been applied in Sun Group:
- 1. CHECKING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE CUSTOMER AT THE PARK ENTRANCE
- 2. FREE ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER IN THE SERVICE COUNTER
- 3. CLEANING, DISINFECTION THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY
Sun Group would like to update our guests about how to prevent contagion of the new Coronavirus as recommended by the Ministry of Health:
- 1. FREQUENTLY CLEAN YOUR HANDS BY USING ALCOHOL-BASED HAND RUB OR SOAP AND WATER
- • Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- • Use disposable paper towels to dry hands or dry with a hand dryer in hot mode, avoid using towels, clothes to wipe hands.
- • Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- 2. USE FACE MASK PROPERLY
- • Make sure the mask covers the mouth and nose.
- • Avoid touching the face mask while in use, only handle the strap when removing the mask.
- • Use only once and throw away in a covered waste bin.
- • Wash your hands after removing a mask.
- 3. SEEK MEDICAL CARE:
- • If you feel unwell or your physical condition worsens, please contact the medical staff of Sun Group Or contact Ministry of Health hotline 19003228 for update information and advice.
- • Share your travel schedule with medical staff.
- 4. IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- • Do not spit indiscriminately in public.
- • Avoid close contact with wildlife, domestic animals, whether alive or dead.
- • Use only cooked foods and ensure food safety.
- • Keep warm, drink plenty of water, and rinse your mouth with antiseptic and mouthwash.
- 5. LEARN MORE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS
- • Corona is the virus that causes respiratory infections and acute pneumonia with symptoms such as unrelenting high fever, cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
- • Corona virus is spread from person to person.